Know Your Audience. Know Your Goals.
The objective of design is to promote products, services and
causes effectively. The best designs and brands flow from a
thoughtful and creative marketing plan. The design should
connect with your audience(s) instantly using both words and
- Know how to listen to different kinds of people
- Create profiles of your target audience(s) – stresses, interests, preferred styles, culture, problems
- Describe your company relationship with your target audience(s)
- Describe this relationship from the audience’s point of view
- Find out your competitors’ relationship to your audiences
- Look for any problems or blind spots with your audience relationship
What Are Your Unique Strengths?
What do you want to be known for? Do you have a sound
strategy for your website and your overall marketing? We offer
many resources to help you engage your audience including
marketing concept, branding, design and copy writing.
Enhance a Logo or Create a New One?
Your product, service, or advocacy issue logo is very often the first image your audience will see and associate with your brand. It should be a strong representation of your company/organization and consistent with your design aesthetics throughout both your print materials and online presence. Our logo and branding experts will work with you to provide exactly what you need. We can work within your existing style or give your brand a complete make-over.
Curious about how WebTrax can help you and your project? Contact us today!