Affordable & Increasingly Popular ($800 - $2,500)
SquareSpace is an affordable & increasingly popular platform. The SquareSpace web-building system is sleek, affordable and easy to use. It’s a great solution for budget-conscious small businesses and nonprofits. This content management system (CMS) has received several awards for its innovation, modern style and ease of use. SquareSpace allows for countless layout options and features, all of which are beautifully designed and easy to navigate.
- Sleek, modern, eye-catching designs
- Fast, free, easy-to-use tech support means problems are solved quickly and cheaply
- SquareSpace's "block" method makes adding content simple
- Monetizing feature makes accepting donations and payments easy
- Ongoing software maintenance is free
- Simple updates, such as editing text or adding new photos, are straightforward and user-friendly...even for total beginners!
*This WebTrax site is built on Squarespace!
We invite you to view some of our other clients' SquareSpace sites. If a Squarespace site interests your organization or business, contact WebTrax today!
Addie Wyatt Center for Nonviolence
Salt Creek Music Teachers
The Learning Gardens
Illinois Labor History Society
CWLU Herstory Project
Engage Christian Church
One Earth Film Festival
Paul Kerson (Writer)
MPI Investment Management
Om Special Yoga
Daniel Quinn Communications
Diane Wilson Consulting
Zen Life & Mediation Center Chicago
Gail Schechter Consulting
Wendy Warner - cellist